Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, August 9, 2006

About Me

Thanks for visiting my blog! My name is Amanda Smith and I recently relocated to Mccomb, MS with my husband and (now) 3 year old daughter. While my initial college degree was in Marketing/Advertising, photography has always been a passion of mine. After 8 years in the Advertising field I decided to pursue photography as my career.



Beginning with a polaroid as a child the world through a camera lens has always excited me. The power to capture a moment and freeze it in time for later reflection is amazing. At age 9 my cousins were often corralled and forced to pose for my camera at my first attempts of family portraits. What I love about natural light photography is the beauty in a simple smile of joy or mischief. The wonderful expressions found in discovery or contemplation. Candid, sweet, relaxed, and fun. What you see everyday and want to be reminded of forever. That sparkle, that sass, that special family of yours.



My photography is at my studio in downtown Summit or at an agreed upon location. I want it to be fun for your child and yourself. I will do my best to help everyone relax and have an enjoyable experience. I never know where the session will take us!



Please visit my Pricing tab for futher details!



Photo by Erica Norris Photography
 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop