Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Business New Blog

Well I have decided to start a seperate blog from the one for my daughter,Carsyn, for my photography business entitled Reflections Photography. The site is http://reflectionsphotographysite.blogspot.com. I have mentioned on Carsyn's blog my plans for my business but here I can showcase my current projects I am working on. I will list prices and provide *specials* info! My website is www.reflectionsphotographysite.com but it is still under renovation. I have been taking photographs for profit for 2 years now, however, my clientele base is in Mobile and I am now trying to gain new clients in Mississippi where I reside.

Recently I photographed a wedding of a childhood friend of my husband's. I do not typically do weddings and prefer to specialize in children, families, portraits etc but as a favor I did this wedding. It was a small intimate outdoor affair at their home which is down the street from ours. Here are some of my faves from the shoot....










Also I did my beautiful sister-n-law's Senior Portraits. They are AMAZING! Her eyes are like glass. Take a look! We are sure going to miss her next year when she attends MSU! :)











0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop