Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, November 28, 2008

Just for fun with GracieBug

To practice some new techniques and locations I called on my trusty child model. Beginning with just a point and shoot for fun throughout my lessons in professional photography, Gracie (my cousin Allison's daughter) has been my muse! A few weekends ago we headed to downtown Hattiesburg to take some candid urban shots. This is a GREAT area for photographs if anyone is interested. The old bricks and iron gates are perfect for some background photo ops!


Take a look back at some of my previous shots of Gracie as she has grown until now age 5 going on 15. I have to say age 5 was definitely the easiest session yet except the poor thing came down with pink eye the next day! :(


Where it all began 5 years ago at a family gathering





A curious toddler



A beach babe


Now a big girl

0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop