Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's the buzz?

Well I am geared up for my Easter portraits which will take place at the Bucky Moore bed and breakfast this month. I almost sold out! BUT I still have a few slots open if you still would like a spot! In addition to playing with the Rabbit (s) I will have a tea party set up and Easter eggs hidden for the kiddos to hunt. We are sure to capture some candid smiles!



My home studio is finally complete. While I am not a big fan of staged shots it may come in handy for maternity/senior session should the need arise.



Be on the look out for some COOL seniors I will be shooting this month also! I will be a busy bee! Please pass on the word to any seniors you know for '09 that it is NOT too late to get their pictures taken at an affordable cost!



Super exciting news that I can share (I think) is that some of my maternity portraits will be on display at the new Women's Clinic in Mccomb. They have just moved into a beautiful new building and I am ECSTATIC that I will be able to display my art!



I am often asked the question "where do you take photos?" As an on-location photographer I can come to your house or we can be-bop around town. The setting is not really as important as the moments we capture. I have arrangements with several venues in town that allow for a great ambiance. Lake Dixie Springs, Bucky Moore B&B, Percy Quinn, and Downtown just to name a few! My "outdoor" studio (ie: landscaping) is being done at this moment and then we can have some options at my homestead! So if you have an idea just contact me and we can roll with it!



For the month of April and May I am offering this special! As a mother who is sadden that she never gets to be in front of the camera with her child I am honoring MOMMIES! Just in time for Mother's Day! Bring Grandma too and we can capture some generation photos that will be treasured FOREVER! See below. You will also soon see my ad in Bluffs and Bayou Magazine!




Click to enlarge

1 comments:

Angela said...

I love the new photography site! Looking forward to Saturday! I am having such a hard time deciding on Amelia's outfit! Ha.

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop