Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Senior Guy #1




It is Senior Portrait time and I have had the pleasure of meeting TWO unique guys and photographed them with their toys! That is what is so great about Senior Portraits they all are DIFFERENT!



Here is Mr. B sporting his threads and showcasing his pride and joy....um in case you can't see he is a Dale Jr. fan....:) It was nice to photograph a subject that actually sat still for a change...not that I don't love the kiddos! I had trouble picking some of my faves because they were all good!










Anyway make sure to tell Mr. B how handsome he looks if you see him around town!



Also as you will you see in my next ad in Bluffs and Bayou I am looking for Senior spokes models from area high schools. This is for Seniors of 2010!
Free session and perks along with Referral bonuses! Email me at Amanda@reflectionsphotographysite.com if you are interested. Also fill me in on what your interests are, where you plan to attend college, why you would be a good spokes model for me, and of course a cute snapshot so I know who I am talking to! Only a few slots open per school!
Senior guy #2 will be up in a day or so...still editing his session! Stay tuned....




0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop