Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Newborn Casting Call


As a new business in the Mccomb area I am still building my clientele. It has been a fun but quick year! Word of mouth is spreading and I am giddy with excitement. I have a display at the Mccomb Women's Healthcare facility which has generated nice business and I am so thankful for the opportunity to display my art. I would like to update my portolfio thus I am offering a newborn casting call.

The session will be FREE ($115 value)

You will receive a free 8 X 10 and 2 5X7 ($25 value)

Newborns need to be 2 weeks or younger so if you are interested please get in touch with me as soon as you are able. Please forward this announcement to any friends or family that you think would be interested.


Thank you for your support!


Amanda


1 comments:

Candise said...

when my newborn arrives in February, you cast her for sure!!!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop