Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lake Dixie Springs Mini- 5month old

Okay I am warning you...when you see the pictures below it is going to give you baby fever! Mr.D was such a pleasure and joy to photograph. He just smiled and smiled for me! He was such a strong 5month old holding himself up so well! After spending the past 2 days chasing toddlers photographing Mr. D was such a breeze!

And his grandmother Ms. S who arranged the photo shoot well all I can say is I knew 4 years ago when she gave me a beautiful Christmas ornament with my wedding gift that we would have a bond. I LOVE Christmas ornaments and I will always remember it! Our session ran a little longer than planned because Mr. D did need a bottle break but I was having such a good time it didn't matter to me.


This session reminded me why I love to photograph families and help them cherish fleeting moments! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your memories!



***An outtake while Mr.D got his bottle but the sunburst was too good to pass up- one for the baby book anyway....







0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop