Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Too Precious

So I seemed to have neglected to put this beautiful newborn on my blog as I only put her on Facebook for her mama to see.
Miss. A was a little old for a newborn session which is best done before 2 weeks, but we still managed to capture some sweet moments.
Funny story- Miss. A's daddy was deployed during momma's pregnancy but was scheduled to arrive by the due date. Miss. A decided to surprise everyone by arriving 3 weeks early....the same day her daddy was planning to surprise mommy and arrive early! He made it just after she was born! Isn't God's plan lovely?! This was I am sure an extra special Christmas for this family.
I have been so delayed in posting these pictures that I am scheduled to take her 3 month pictures next week! So check back for more pictures to see how she has changed...I promise not to wait so long next time!






0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop