Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Surprise Baby!

I recently did a maternity shoot for one of the most fun couples on the planet! Seriously I couldn't keep my concentration because daddy was cracking me up too much!

Well Baby Smith is going to be a suprise and I know there are TONS of people just waiting on pins and needles to find out whether it is a BOY or a GIRL! I can't wait to find out and photograph the little angel when it arrives in the next two weeks!

Here are a few faves from the session. I know sometimes people aren't fond of seeing themselves in all their maternity glory across the internet so I wil just put up a couple of my faves and leave the rest for mommy and daddy!











0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop