Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Meet Joseph

Ladies, please meet my North Pike senior spokes model Joseph. We had a great time capturing some portraits that really identified his personality. I also learned some new football lingo along the way ;). Now for the first time ever I had to switch lenses because this tall drink of water wouldn't fit into my usual lens! HA! Most of my time was spent finding something to stand on so I could make sure we got all 6ft 5in of him plus he had on boots!

I can tell he would be a really great catch for some young lady! I hope you enjoy your Senior year Joseph and it exceeds all of your expectations! Thanks for being my sole male model!


You can catch Joseph again on my Senior model contest blog at the end of the summer!

If you book a session and mention Joseph's name he receives some awesome incentives so make sure you tell me!











0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop