Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Going to the Chapel

In the past I have chosen not to photograph weddings but I am changing this due to several requests I have received. I will be adding a Going to the Chapel folder on my Facebook and on my website with a few examples. I will only be photographing one wedding a month should the interest increase so if you would like to talk with me about photographing your wedding and getting a price list please email me @ AmandaESmith10@yahoo.com . As with all of my sessions, a cd with ALL edited images will be included.


See more bridals on my Facebook

I am excited about this new aspect of my business so please feel free to message to chat about your special day!





























0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop