Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fall Dates and a Mini Session

Okay so if you are interested in Fall portraits here is the dealio!

I had hinted to having a sunflower mini-session, however, due to nature (and deer) I am hesitant to plan a BIG session based on the fact that the flowers may not bloom! And then you would be VERY angry with me!!!

So instead, my ONE fall mini-session will be October 23rd in Summit at a beautiful homeplace with a big field, tin, wood barn, iron gate etc. This is a different location from last year and will provide a different look to the pictures even though there is a barn. I will have super fun props for kids and such for family. 30 min session -$100- 10 to 12 images on disk!

In the event that the sunflowers do bloom in late Sep I would love to have your regular session at this location it will just be regular price not mini-session!

As you may have heard I will be moving into 811 Robb Street in Summit on September 30th! I am excited about the possibilites. I have been racking up on new blankets and props! These portraits will be unlike anything in this area. No stuffy backdrops here!

I have limited remaining dates open for September and October. All sessions will be regular price of $175 for the cd of images. I have one Saturday in October that I will be shooting regular sessions but the remainder will be during the week. I cut off Holiday portraits the week of Thanksgiving. I do not shoot in December except for maternity and newborns or baby plans. Please do not procrastinate your family holiday portraits!

There will be a slight price increase in January so book now to receive the discounted prices!

0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop