Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Let's get 2011 started!!

WoW 2010 was a great year for my business!! Thank you all so much for your support! I am so looking forward to watching "my" babies grow this year. Also I will begin doing one wedding a month so I am excited to share in the memories of these happy couples! AND I can't forget my sassy seniors that always take me on an adventure! Man my job is AWESOME!

The studio has been working out FABULOUS! I just love having a space that offers warmth from cold and air from HOT MS heat! And the lighting is JUST RIGHT! Not to mention the building is so super cool- I LOVE old buildings!


Which leads me to my FIRST studio mini-session!

February 5th will be a TU-TU cute mini-session for all of the little princesses out there!
20 minute session - 5-10 pictures on cd- $85.

I will provide tutus and pettiskirts or you can bring your own! I will post a picture soon of what the background will look like.

Other 2010 mini-sessions include

Spring Mini-Session - March 26th
Boys and their Toys Mini-Session- May 21
Fall Mini-Session- October

Go ahead and message me if you want to secure your spot early!

0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop