Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I heart faces- We are Family!

When I saw the theme this week I instantly knew what picture I wanted to enter.


I took this picture in October of one of my good High School friends and her family. Now you know mom has her hands full....(at the time of photo) a 3 yr old, 15 month old, and baby sis on the way! This family is a wonderful example of what family is all about! Mom and Dad are beautiful Christian examples and work as a team. In fact if you go visit Candise's blog you will see what I am talking about. She also is one of the craftiest people I know so you will probably find something to interest your creative side in addition to listening to her rambles of motherhood! I am sure many I heart faces mom's can relate! She is now a few weeks from delivering baby sis and I get to visit to take the newborn photos! I can't wait!




This photo shoot like all shoots that involve toddlers was quite active! I captured this shot and I love it! One of my favorite photographic tools is to fade the parents out of the background almost as if they are guardian angels of their babies.




So head on over to I heart faces to see more We are Family photos!


0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop