Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, January 11, 2010

I heart faces-Best Face



I have missed the last few challenges but I HAD to submit a photo for the I Heart Faces birthday celebration week! I found this website about six months ago and I have been addicted ever since. It provides so much inspiration, encouragement, and education to so many aspiring photographers. Go check it out!

Here is my submission this week for Best Face Photo. The photo had to be taken in Dec/Jan and I got in just under the timeline with Dec 1st being the day this shot was made. This family is one of my regular customers and this little boy is so SUPER ADORABLE! I just love his mischievous 2 yr old smile in this shot! Don't you?


I just began using textures in my photography and I am addicted. Thanks to Shadowhouse Creations for the usage of his amazing textures!

"I am submitting this photo into the "i heart faces" weekly challenge and release all rights/permission to this photo to the site for use."

0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop