Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, January 8, 2010

For the Love of Photography


Not only do I want to help you cherish your family memories I want to help you print them too! In this digital age so many people just take the pics upload them to Facebook or blog etc and never print them. This is so sad because while technology is great pictures can get lost when not printed. I know I still love to get out my family photo albums to reminisce about past family vacations or holidays!



So I am passing on this promotion by Snapfish! This is not a pro-lab but definitely decent enough for your family snapshots!



That's 1cent a picture! They have extended this deal until 11/11 so hurry and upload your Christmas memories! Also if you sign up for a new account you will receive 50 free prints as well!



Happy Printing!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great!!!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop