Sign up for email updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome to my new blog and website!

Oh I am so in love with my new logo thanks to Heather with Coffeeshop Designs! She and her sister Rita our my new BFFs! I really feel this logo is more my style! With a new image I had to get a new look on the blog and a new website to start my NEW YEAR off right!! Please go visit my new website.

After my first year in business in Mccomb I am excited to see what this year will hold for me! I am plesantly pleased with how my year ended in 2009! Thank you to everyone who allowed me to photograph their family memories. I have lots of ideas planned for this year!

I learned alot about myself this year and what I want my business philosophy to entail in the future. You can read my changes for 2010 here! All sessions will be given a cd of all images with each session.

I will be posting on this blog exciting products (sometimes free) from different photography websites that you can order with your portraits from me. Also I will be providing fun crafts and accessory ideas that you can do with your portraits from me!


My Senior Model Search will begin soon, as well as, monthly specials and my spring Mini-Sessions! So Please sign up to follow the blog so you will be kept up to date! You can also add me on Facebook!

0 comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop